Your shopping cart does not contain any items.
RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS: Restaurant Equipment Club (REC) is a commercial restaurant equipment company providing equipment and supplies to restaurants and commercial establishments. All commercial equipment is rated and UL listed for commercial use. Purchasing, installing and using commercial equipment in a residential environment may void the manufactures warranty, insurance policies, and against local and state building codes.
All Free Freight orders are shipped dock to dock, weekdays during normal business hours unless specified. Additional services such as lift-gate, inside delivery, re-routing, re-delivery, non-commercial / residential or other requests are subject to an additional fee at the customer's expense.
A non-commercial / residential address is any house, apartment, or other living space, even if you operate a business from such an address. If your item(s) are shipping via freight carrier, in most cases the carrier will contact you to arrange delivery. Also, schools and churches are considered non-commercial by freight companies.
Lift Gate Service: When shipping via freight carrier, you will be asked at checkout to select Lift Gate Service. A lift gate is essential for all commercial and residential addresses without a loading dock and tractor-trailer access. A lift gate safely unloads items over 75 pounds from the truck down to ground level. Items shipped via freight carrier are typically bulky and heavy. If you do not select lift gate service, please be aware that the driver will NOT be able to assist in unloading your shipment and that it is solely your responsibility to promptly and safely remove your shipment from the truck.
Freight carrier shipment procedures: When one of our larger items exceeds the UPS/FedEx standard weight limits, we ship via freight carrier. Please carefully read the following freight shipment procedures and follow them point by point when your delivery arrives. We highly recommend printing out this checklist for use during your delivery.
- Verify the number of packages delivered with the packing slip provided by REC.
- Unpack your order immediately and inspect for visible and/or concealed damage. It is critical to check your order while the truck driver is still present. The driver may try to rush you into signing forms so he can leave; do not let anyone rush you. Check the products as they are being delivered and note any potential damage on the delivery receipt/bill of lading. Remember: Once the driver leaves, you become responsible for reporting any damages to the freight company. REC cannot be held liable for those damages.
- Do not sign delivery forms until you have thoroughly checked all of your items. The driver is responsible for waiting until the shipment has been thoroughly inspected and signed for.
- Refuse delivery of any items with damage.
- Should any damage be discovered, keep the shipping carton and any inner packaging intact. Verbally request inspection immediately from the driver and make a written request to the carrier. Hidden or concealed damage must be reported and an inspection must be requested within 3 business days.
- If any damage is discovered (visible or concealed), contact REC customer service at 855-601-1824 to report the damage. Please have your order number, shipping information, and any available tracking number ready so we can quickly and accurately assist in the process.
Sales Tax: If Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC. is charged sales tax for your order by the manufacturer, Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC. reserves the right to charge you the amount of sales tax that has been charged to Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC. for items received.