Order StatusPlace Track Status Cancel
My AccountCreate Edit Password Favorites List
Shipping/ReturnsShipping Options and Fees Shipping Policy Sales Tax Returns Refund Policy
Our StorePrivacy Statement Satisfaction Security General Terms Payments Cancellation Policy Delivery and Receipt of Order Warranty and Condition of Merchandise Reporting of Problems Return Policy Refund Policy
ContactComments Price Match
Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC. Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we use "cookies," and obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC. If this is a concern, please note that a number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously, such as Google Chrome's "Incognito Mode" or private browsing sessions.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Does Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC. Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We only share customer information as detailed below:
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, and processing credit card payments.
- Protection of Restaurant Equipment Club, LLC. and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Restauraunt Equipment Club, LLC., our users, or others.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.