Seafood is a wonderful thing. It’s even better with garlic and butter. Today’s recipe is for a mouth-watering Garlic Butter Grilled Halibut you can enjoy with the family.
It’s garlic and butter. What’s not to love?
- 4 (6 oz.) fillets halibut
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped coarsely
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Preheat grill on high heat. Squeeze the lime wedges over fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fillets for 5 minutes on each side until browned and easily flaked. Move to a serving plate.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes. Stir in the butter, along with lime juice and cilantro. Drizzle the butter sauce over your fish and serve.