Cheese is a beautiful thing. You can melt it onto foods, bake it into bread, serve with crackers, or, my favorite, simply cut a nice hunk off a block and eat it solo. There are few things that can compare to the wonders of this versatile food product. But have you ever had goat cheese with honey?
Oh…you haven’t? You got a couple minutes? Good.
What you’ll need:
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ounces finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- Divide goat cheese equally into 12 portions. Roll each part into a ball.
- Combine crushed pecans and cinnamon in a bowl. Roll each ball of cheese in this mixture until fully covered.
- Gently pat each ball into a patty; move to a serving plate.
- Drizzle honey over each patty and sprinkle some rosemary on top. Serve immediately.
Doesn’t get much easier than that! And perfect for the holidays, too. Let us know if you make this creamy creation!